发布时间: 2023-07-02 15:23:07
更新时间: 2023-11-28 15:30:24
- To do:
( Change UDB placement to central)
- 07/03/2023: IC Form
- 07/03/2023: The button used in the proto V1 is temporary and require new mold, Testing different pads material (POM (the current pads for V1, require new more sturdy design), Aluminum (Original design still waiting for the new buttons mold), CEM (Pending to test)).
- 07/04/2023: Added my discord & updated the button for bottom mount.
- 07/05/2023: Updated the IC form with plate material section.
- 08/28/2023: Added Caps_lock & Num_lock LED indicators to newest PCB version.
- 10/28/2023: 3D bottom button mold V1 printed (Will opensource it after GB).
- 11/18/2023: Prototype V2 ordered along with PC pads, There will be another version of pads that I want to test as well (Will post changes once I receive the new proto).
Join my discord
Hi geekhack, this is an early IC for my newly design board qfrl100 a FRL 100% layout. This board takes some of characteristics of my previous project the “70O FRL” but instead it utilizes both top and bottom mount using the plate. I intended to add a touch of the design origin like USB cutout which its similar to the 70O but the USB cutout has been changed back to normal in the V2 and instead added my touch into the brass through weight. Not to mention I like also Long Boards
Please find the details below:
- layout: 7.5 degree 100% FRL.
- W: 437.5 mm/* L: 115.2 mm .
- Front H: 17.98 mm (EFH 21.55 mm), Back H: 34.466 mm.
- Mount: Mount: Top mount and bottom mount using pads.
- Internal brass weights total of 3.
- Plate to top case: 7.8 mm.
- Bezels: Top & Bottom (9.5 mm), Sides (4 mm).
- Weight built: ~1.88 kg.
- Top & Bottom mount.
- Plate material: Aluminum, FR4, (CF, PC & PP need more test)
- Mounting pads or screws 20 M2 × 0.4 mm.
- 100% FRL.
- MCU: atmega32u4.
- Thickness: 1.6 mm no flex cuts.
- PCB layout support: 10U spacebar, Split backspace, ISO enter, 1.25U left shift and 1.75U right shift, 2U and 1U on numpad.
- Firmware: QMK, VIA and Vial.
- Support Mx and Alps.
[Bottom mount pads]
The bottom mount uses a pads to carry the plate and pcb while the button to hold the plate. The current design is intended for aluminum softer, other materials may have a different design.
[Bottom button 3D printed V1 mold]
- ~410 USD for 100 MOQ.
Notes: I want to target a higher MOQ than 100 to reduce the price as for now the I am aiming below 420 USD and price is subject to change (Manu DDS).
- Colors: Tentative (Silver, Grey, Black, Green & Red).
- Aluminum top & bottom case.
- Anodized aluminum plate.
- 3 Internal brass weight.
- Soldered pcb.
- UDB (unified daughter board) + JST cable
- Screws (extra included).
- Mounting pads + buttons.
- Hard carrying case.
Special thanks to MENA server, Dark & Blacksimon.